Thursday, August 13, 2009

A pretty good movie


Dad and I went and saw Adam - a film with Hugh Dancy and Rose Byrne. I have never heard of either of them, but they did a good job.

The LA Times had given the film a good review. When I looked it up online, the reviews were mixed. It apparently did well at Sundance though.

It's about a young man with Asperger Syndrome. And I think their portrayal of the condition - on the autism spectrum - was "spot on." I could just imagine several of my students in a few years being just like the character Adam.

It's worth a look-see as far as I'm concerned.


2 comments:

Phoebe said...

I was intrigued by the previews.
I'll put it on my list of movies to see!

grannybabs said...

I think that you will especially enjoy it since you have worked with children on the autism spectrum.