Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friday Night at the Movies on Primrose


Well, I see that this is a very small shot of the poster for The Pacifier, but it will have to do.


I'm not sure who recommended this to me, but I got it on Netflix and then wondered if I'd be sorry. It may not be "great art," but it was certainly entertaining.

Not bad for a Friday night movie at home. And clean - no sex or profanity and the violence was pretty low key. (Seems oxymoronic to say that violence is low key. But it was more like the violence in the very old Batman movies from the '70s.)

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Seriously? I cannot believe that you watched The Pacifier.

Have you watched the Brothers Bloom? We enjoyed it (although there is one questionable scene). It was a random Redbox pick. I had never heard of it, but thought we should give it a try. Sometimes that's the best way to choose a movie.

grannybabs said...

Why should we not watch it? I'm trying to keep up with popular culture here. Everyone said it was like Kindergarten Cop - and I'm not sure if I ever saw that or not.

But then I often forget I've seen a movie - but remember as soon as it starts that I've already seen it!!