Saturday, March 20, 2010

This is the fittest you will ever see me!!


We just finished a 12 week "Wellness Challenge" at the district. To qualify, you just had to keep track of the servings of fruits and vegetables you ate - and the number of 10 minutes increments of exercise you accomplished.

Unfortunately, there were no penalties for consuming chocolate! So, even though I consumed lots of fruits and veggies - and engaged in a modicum of exercise - that mostly consisted of walking to and from school - I can't say that I'm any smaller.

Apparently the "magazine cover" is our reward!!

So I'm posting it in honor of Hannah and Robbie - who are running a real race today - and who probably ate right and exercised for more than 12 weeks!!

I am slightly motivated to really get smaller.

I'll let you know how it goes!!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Nice! I think it could count as a post for this blog...I mean I have magazines on my nightstand too.

Leslie said...

I love it!

Karen said...

It is pretty funny how they stuck your face on the magazine.
We have health programs through our insurance. I like them.

BrittanyAmber said...

That's awesome! I love running! :)