Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am actually reading!

Since the entire family has been hit with various forms of the flu for the last week I have taken the chance to catch up on a ton of reading. I just finished two of the sequels to Maisie Dobbs and I loved them! The perfect tone, speed and quality for reading on the couch in the afternoon. Thye are all mysteries that take place in the late 1920's early 1930's and the very capable Maisie Dobbs, Psychiatrist and Investigator is on the case!

So I officially recommend...
Maisie Dobbs
Birds of a Feather
Pardonable Lies
all by Jaqueline Winspear

Enjoy!

2 comments:

grannybabs said...

I will put them on my list.

Eliza said...

That sounds totally up my alley. I am all for "perfect tone, speed and quality for reading on the couch in the afternoon" because my brain is not into super-deep thought lately. I will check them out!